According to articles 15 and 16 of the Mexican Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Particulars (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares), HÉCTOR ÁNGEL BELLOC ÁLVAREZ, with address at Zaragoza 449 Altos B, Colonia El Cerro / C.P. 48304 / Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, is responsible of storing, handling and protecting your personal information. Your information will only be used for the following means:
1. Provide services and products that have been requested in accordance and agreement at the moment of purchase.
2. Inform you about changes or compliance to said services or products.
3. Notify you about new services that are related to the ones already purchased or requested.
4. Execute internal data analysis with means of knowing, recognizing and determining our clients’ consumer habits.
5. Execute periodical evaluations regarding our services in order to constantly make them better for our customers.
6. In general, to be able to comply with our acquired obligations with the client regarding requested or purchased products or services, even so those which have not been mentioned in this list.
With this same purpose we’ll be requesting from our clients the following personal data: full name or legal denomination of purchasing entity, telephone number, physical address in order to fulfill delivery, and Legal Taxable Registry (whenever applicable, or RFC in case of being a Mexican), as well as all your transportation and delivery needs. Some data may be shared with the third party courier service provider, for example: full name or legal denomination of purchasing entity, telephone number, physical address in order to fulfill delivery, and Legal Taxable Registry (whenever applicable, or RFC in case of being a Mexican), as well as all your transportation and delivery needs.
You have the right to access, rectify and cancel any of your personal data, as well as deny the use of such information or reject our faculty to use any voluntarily provided information for the previously expressed means. For denial, rejection or cancellation of your data and data use, we have implemented the following procedures.
To request denial, rejection or cancellation you must send a written request, according to article 29 of the previously mentioned Mexican Federal Law, to: HÉCTOR ÁNGEL BELLOC ÁLVAREZ, with mailing address at Zaragoza 449 Altos B, Colonia El Cerro / C.P. 48304 / Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, or send an electronically written request to email@example.com
Furthermore, we bring to your attention that your personal data CAN NOT be transferred or managed in or outside the Mexican territory by anyone who does not belong to this company nor for any means that have not been previously mentioned. Nevertheless, HECTOR BELLOC can and will share and transfer your personal information with the corresponding authorities, upon their legal request to do so.
- Subscribe to the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising (Registro Público para Evitar Publicidad), operated by PROFECO. http://www.profeco.com.gob.mx
- Subscribe to our exclusion list to prevent any contact with advertising means on our behalf.
- - -
A cookie is a file that stores information in our devices or communication servers. By storing this data, we are able to provide our users with a better navigation experience by establishing a more effective dialogue between website, server and user navigator and devices.
The information that is stored by and in cookies can include but is not limited to: session identification means, storage and access to information, authentication, user preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, consumption behaviors, advertising information, social media links and information, content information, as well as any information stored by your navigator regarding this website.
The user may also eliminate cookies stored in their device through the settings and configuration of their internet navigator, according to the instructions of the device and software manufacturer.
Our Cookies Policy can be modified in any moment in order to comply with the valid legislation or in any moment required by HECTOR BELLOC to provide a better navigation experience. Changes in our Cookies Policy are made without previous notice to our users, due to this, we suggest you periodically revise our Cookies Policy to make sure you are aware of the current and valid version.
- - -